Spread the love
- 250 gram mushroom
- 1 big size onion chopped
- 2 table spoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1-2 green chili
- 4-5 pumpkin leaves
- 2 table spoon mustard oil
- ¼ table spoon turmeric powder
- salt as per taste.
- Make a paste of mustard, cumin,garlic and green chili.
- Wash mushroom finely and chopped it.
- Now mix mushroom, chopped onion, mustard paste, turmeric powder, salt and mustard oil.
- Cover all d mixture with pumpkin leaves.
- Heat pan, put it on the pan and cover it tightly.
- Make sure flame should be low.
- Cook it maximum 30min up to the pumpkin leaves turn to golden.
- Now brunt mustard mushroom is ready.
- Serve it hot with meal.