Spread the love
Dahi Arnna / bhata – Manabasa Gurubar puja Special
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup curds (dahi)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp pure ghee
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson) 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
- 5 to 6 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- Mash the cooked rice in a bowl and add the coriander, cucumber, salt, ginger and green chillies and mix well.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and mustard & cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and remove from the flame.
- Now pour the milk on the rice and mix well.
- Add the curd and the seasoning prepared with curry leaves and mustard seeds and mix well.
- Put one teaspoon ghee on the top.
- *Note:- can add fried cashew nuts,raisins,almonds,etc on top
PS:- Article by Adyasha Padhi