- 1 Cup Black Gram
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 8-10 Cardamons 8-10 (Crushed)
- 1 Coconut (Grated)
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese(Preferabely Dahi Chhena)
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- 1 inch size Ginger (minced)
- Salt to Taste
- Ghee (as required)
- Wash thoroughly the gram & rice in water thororoughly.Then soak it in water for 4-5 hours.
- Grind to make a good batter.Then add salt & soda to it n keep for fermentation for around one hour.
- Mash the cottage cheese properly.Mix coconut,cardamons,jaggery & ginger to it.Heat a pan & fry the mixture for 5-6 minutes.Then add the mixture to the batter.
- Heat one table spoon ghee on a tawa.Pour the batter & make a thick round shape.Add some ghee on the top and turn it upside down after 3-4 minutes.Then fry for 2 minutes.
- Buddhha Chakuli is ready.Serve with ur favourite curry.
(article is by Adyasha Padhi)