Spread the love
Dahi Baaigana Raai
- Baigana ( Eggplant/Brinjal ) -250gm
- Dahi ( Yogurt ) -200gm
- Green chilies -2-3
- Bhusanga Patra ( Curry leaves )
- Lal lanka (Red chillie) – 4-5
- Gotta Jeera ( cumin seeds) – 1 tbsp
- Chini ( Sugar) -2 tbsp
- Refine Tela ( Refine Oil) -200gm Luna ( Salt ) to taste
For the Rai Masala:
- 2tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
- 1tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson) 1/2 tsp nigella seeds (kalonji/kala jeera)
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek (methi) seeds. A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- Job Vacancy at Drusti-Foundation Bhubaneswar #JobSeekersSpread the loveJob Vacancy at Drusti-Foundation Bhubaneswar Job Description Job Title : Financial Manager/Marketing Manager/DSM/PRO No of Vacancies : 79 Job Location: Bhubaneswar,OdishaQualification: MBA/Graduation How to Apply the […]
- JAGANNATHA SANSKRUTI o Dahi PakhalaSpread the loveJAGANNATHA SANSKRUTI o Dahi Pakhala The Buddhism connection, It is at the time of the annual ceremony of the rath yatra during which Jagannath of Puri […]
- Mittha Pakkhala of Lord JagannathSpread the loveSunabesha of The Three Lords and Niladri Vije – Article by Asish Panda On Ashadha Trayodasi the 13th day of the Asadh Month. The supreme trinities […]
- Elephant Apple Chutney Recipe // ଓଉ ଖଟା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ପ୍ରଣାଳୀElephant Apple Chutney Recipe ଓଉ ଖଟା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & RecipeJagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & Recipe
- To start with, cut the eggplant ( baigana ) into thin slice.
- Blend the yogurt ( dahi ) and keep it aside.
- Dry Roast the red chillies & gotta jeera together.Then grind it to powder & keep aside.
- Split the green chilies but dont cut it fully ( kancha lanka ).
- Wash the curry leaves ( bhusanga patra ).
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the sliced eggplant ( baigana ) and keep it aside.
- Again heat oil ( refine oil ) and add raai masala,green chilies and curry leaves ( bhusanga patra ) & saute for 1 minute.
- Then add fried eggplant ( baigana ),salt ( luna ) to taste and sugar and stir it properly.
- Then add the above to the yogurt ( dahi ) kept aside in another container and stir it well .
- Add the fresh ground cumin and chilli powder to it and mix it well and garnish with chopped corriander leaves & serve it .