[box_light]Corn Salad- A Healthy Breakfast[/box_light]
- cup Corn kernels(boiled )
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- 1 medium size onion(chopped)
- 1-2 no green chili(chopped)
- fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
- fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chat masala
- Take boiled corn kernels and onion, green chilies, coriander leaves and mint leaves in a bowl.
- Add onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, mint leaves, salt, chaat masala, red chilli powder and juice of a lemon and mix well.
- Fill the spoons with the salad and arrange them on a serving platter and serve.