UIIC Administrative Officer(AO) Recruitment 2014 #Odishajobs #Indiajobs
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited has published notification for recruitment of Administrative Officer Vacancies for various disciplines.
UIIC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 323
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
1. Finance: 60 Posts
2. Automobile Engineering: 10 Posts
3. Legal: 10 Posts
4. Total Specialist: 80 Posts
5. Generalist: 243 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01-10-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance/ M.Com/ B.Com for Post No.1, B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Automobile Engineering for Post No.2, Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government for Post No.3, Graduation in any stream for Post No.5.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test, Exam and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD, Permanent Employees of UIIC), Rs.500/- (for all others) through Online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply Online from 29-10-2014 to 18-11-2014 (both days inclusive) through the website www.uiic.co.in.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online candidates have to scan their photograph and signature.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID.
3. Log on through the website “www.uiic.co.in”.
4. Click on the link “Recruitment”.
5. Read the Instructions carefully and fill the Application Form regarding payment details.
6. Payment can be made through Online.
7. Upload Photograph and Signature.
8. Save the Application Form.
9. Registration & Password will be displayed on the screen, make a note of it.
Starting Date of Online Application: 29-10-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-11-2014.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 18-11-2014.
Date of Screening Test: Last Week of December 2014.
Date of Main Exam & Descriptive Test: Third/ Last Week of January 2015.
Date for Downloading of Call letters for Screening Test: 10 Days prior to the date of Exam.
Date for Downloading of Call letters for Main Exam & Descriptive Test: 10 Days prior to the date of Exam.
Date for Submission of list of succesfull candidates for Interview: February 2015.
For other details like pay scale, age relaxation, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply, etc., click on the link given below….