Theseri Waterfall Of Chhanchunia – An Unseen Unexplored #WaterfallOfOdisha #OdishaByRoad
“THESERI WATERFALL” The most idiosyncratic waterfall of Badamba , Which comes under Cuttack District , Chhanchunia village, surrounded by the greenery nature earth.
It’s kind of Semi-off road trip which is around 6-8 km and trekking around 12-14 km up/down with many up and downs . Satisfaction is that when we reach the number of waterfall , Don’t think as to take trip or not . All should travel and enjoy the location . Explore this beauty of Odisha.
Here We will get mainly 3 big waterfall and many small waterfall around , They are
- 1 – SanaTheseri Waterfall
- 2 – Bada Theseri Waterfall
- 3 – Dalak Waterfall ,
In this video we have shown you 2 waterfall and for other one keep waiting
How to reach this location :
- If you are exploring from Cuttack it is approx. 80 km ,
- If you are exploring from Bhubaneswar it’s 100 Km ,
- If you are exploring from Khurdha it’s 50-60 km
- And if you are starting from narsinghpur it is 36 km.
Google Location / Map :
Find the google map here , https://goo.gl/maps/dtGom2Q4VLREEc916
Do’s & Don’t : –
- 1 – Better use trekking shoe .
- 2 – Take food and water to drink ( even you can drink from waterfall)
- 3 – It’s bit kind of trekking and adventures place , So plan accordingly .
- 4 – Dont forget to take help of Local youth who is best with respect to everything and co-operative .
- 5 – Don’t Leave any kind of plastics bags and bottles cause it our duty to keep our scenic beauty clean.
- 6 – Find the below number , call them and take help . ( Dont forget to give some bucks to guide) Educate them in better way , we tried and you too do on your way .
Guide phone number :
- 1 – Sanjay- 6370699326
- 2 – Sridhar-9668435889