SSC CGL (Tier-I) Exam 2016 for Group B & C Posts #Job #GovtJob #SSC
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for the recruitment of Group B & Group C vacancies by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I).
Name of the Posts:
Group B Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator Gr II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group C Posts:
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-30 years for post I-1, 18-27 years for post I-3 to 6, 9, 10, 12, II-1 to 3, 5, 20-30 years for post I-8, 18-25 years for post II-6, upto 30 years for post I-7, 13, upto 32 years for post I-11, not exceeding 30 years for post I-14, 18-27 years (CBDT) & 20-27 years (CBEC) for post II-4, 18-27 years (Central Vigilance Commission) & 21-27 years (Intelligence Bureau) for post I-2 as on 01-08-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Assistant Audit Officer, Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level for Statistical Investigator Gr II, Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for all other posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination which will be conducted in three tiers i.e., Tier-I, Tier-II (Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card. No fee for all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in from 13-02-2016 to 10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in
3. Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
4. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
5. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
6. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
7. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
8. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
9. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
10. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online 13-02-2016
Last Date for Part-I Registration:10-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M
Last Date for Part-II Registration:14-03-2016 by 05:00 P.M
Date of CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2016:08-05-2016 & 22-05-2016
Probable Date of CGL (Tier-II) Examination 2016:13 & 14-08-2016
For more details like ministries/ dept/ offices/ cadre, pay band and other information click on the given Notification-SSC-CGL-Tier-I-Exam-Group-B-C-Posts -eodisha.org