Odisha sprint star Srabani Nanda finished 3rd in women’s 200m event with a time of 23.29s at the Velocity Fest 9 in Kingston, Jamaica.
Double Olympic gold medalist Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce won the high-profile race, clocking 22.66.
Odisha CM Congratulate to Odisha’s star sprinter Srabani Nanda on finishing 3rd in women’s 200m event of #VelocityFest9 in Kingston, Jamaica. Wish her my best. #OdishaForSports
- The Islamic Connection with Lord Jagannatha and Ratha JatraSpread the loveFrom a distance floats the prayers from Jama Masjid. Here arrives Eid al-Fitr, as ends the last day of the […]
- ନାରୀ ଆଉ ପୁରୁଷ ର ପାର୍ଥକ୍ୟ ଆମେ ସୃଷ୍ଟି କରିଛୁ, ଭଗବାନ ନୁହେଁ: ଦେବଯାନୀ ମହାନ୍ତି #OdiaLekhaSpread the loveନାରୀ ଆଉ ପୁରୁଷ, ଇଶ୍ୱରନକର ଦୁଇଟି କୃତି. ଜନ୍ମବେଳେ କେବଳ ଲିଂଗ ଛାଡିଦେଲେ କଣ ପାର୍ଥକ୍ୟ ଥାଏ ଦୁଇଟି ଶରୀରରେ? କଣ ଝିଅ ଟିଏ ଅଲଗା ସ୍ବରରେ […]
- Must Read – Art of Love beyond Kamasutra, Konark – Blog by Author Debajani Mohanty #Konark #SunTemple #OdishaSpread the loveMust Read – Art of Love beyond Kamasutra, Konark – Blog by Author Debajani Mohanty #Konark #SunTemple Pic courtesy Interest […]
- An Odia Women – Warriors to Entrepreneurs – A Guest Blog by an Author Debajani MohantySpread the loveWarriors to #Entrepreneurs #Odia #Women – A Guest Blog by an Author Debajani Mohanty History on Warriors to #Entrepreneurs #Odia #Women […]
- Uniting Nations for Millenniums: Olympics #Rio2016 Article by Debajani MohantySpread the loveUniting Nations for Millenniums: Olympics #Rio2016 Article by Debajani Mohanty The golden flames dance with glory Five rings symbolize habitable […]