Spread the love
[box_info]Spicy Bamboo Shoot by Adyasha Padhi[/box_info]
- 250 GM BABY BAMBOO SHOOTS.
- 1 Carrot (chopped in long slices)
- 1 capsicum (chopped in fine slices)
- 10 gm Ginger (finely chopped)
- 5 Green Chilli (splitted in middle)
- 10 Garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Spring Onion or Few onion stalks (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 Tsp chilli powder
- 2 cup Hot Water
- Salt to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Clean the bamboo shoots n slightly scratch the upper skin to remove the rougnes of the shoot.
- Heat 2tbsp vegetable oil in a pan.
- Fry the bamboo shoots till they are golden brown.
- Take out the shoots n keep them on a paper cloth.
- Heat oil in a pan and add carrot,capsicum,ginger, garlic, spring onion(onion stalks) and green chilli.
- Sauté them for couple of minutes and add hot water in it.
- After that, add salt, pepper, chilli sauce, soya sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Now in a small bowl, mix corn flour & chillie powder with water and add it in the pan.
- Cook for 1 min and add fried Bamboo shoots.
- Again, cook for 3 mins till gravy is a bit thick and Spicy Bamboo Shoot is ready to serve with fried rice or noodles.