[button link=”The URL of the button” variation=”darkgrey”]Some Basic Interview Question For IBPS PO-III[/button]
After IBPS PO III result out here the time to prepare for common interview. Here are some of the basic interview questions asked in the IBPS PO interviews 2012.The questions of basic nature has been selected so that you can start your preparation finding answers to the easy ones.
1. Where are you from?
2. What can you tell us about your home town?
3. Tell me about your family
4. If you get the job will you be ready to work anywhere in India?
5. Do you think your parents will allow you to work anywhere across India?
6. What is your ambition in life?
7. The why are you applying for the post of clerk?
8. Did you prepare for the interview?
9. What all questions did you prepare?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
11. Don’t you think you are over qualified for this simple job?
12. Why not software after engineering?
13. Do you have any bank account?
14. Where and why?
15. What type of bank account do you have?
16. What are the types of bank accounts?
17. What all details you need to fill up while withdrawing cash from the bank?
18. What do you mean by International Trade?
19. What is Balance of Payment?
20. Why do you want to work in this bank?
21. Have you applied for any other banks?
22. What do you know about this bank?
23. Have you gone through our website?
24. What is missing in the design of our website compared to the website of other banks?
25. Have you attended any bank interviews before?
26. What can you say about the recent regime change in uttar pradesh
27. What are the states where elections are going on
28. What are the main differences you see in a private bank and public bank?
29. Have you heard about Basel 2?
30. What is the importance of Basel 2 in the present banking environment?