Satiguda Natural Beauty Dam,Malkangiri #Odisha #Tourist place
Satiguda Dam is situated at a distance of 8 Kms. from Malkangiri Town. The Reservoir provides irrigation facility to the near by cultivable land throughout the year.Lord Shiva is being worshiped inside a cave near the Dam.The natural beauty of the Dam can be enjoyed in the early morning and evening hours.A guest house of Irrigation Department of Government of Onssa is built which provides accommodation to the official VIPs.
As Per Wiki: This is one of the largest water reserver in malkangiri district . Satiguda Dam is situated at a distance of 8 Kms. from Malkangiri Town. The Reservoir provides irrigation facility to the nearby cultivable land throughout the year. The natural beauty of the Dam can be enjoyed in the early morning and evening hours. Boating facility is also available inside the Reservoir, which attracts visitors as well as the local people.
District Headquarter : Malkangiri
State Capital :Bhubaneswar
Nearest Railway Station :Jeypore
Nearest Airport : Visakhapatnam
How to Reach :
- Satiguda Dam is located at a distance of 5 Kilometre from District Headquarter.
- Tourists can reach the spot by availing the local bus services connected to the district headquarter.
- Autorickshaw and Other Vehicles are available at Malkangiri.Jeypore is the nearest Railway Station which is also conncted by bus services to Malkangiri.
- Visitors who visit by air are suggested to connect Visakhapatnam Airport to reach Malkangiri.
- The Visakhapatnam is 270 Kilimoters away from Malkangiri by road.