Odisha Govt announced Samaleswari Temple Area Management & Local Economy Initiatives (SAMALEI) plan to offer divine experience to tourists & devotees. The project to be carried out under Mo Sarkar 5T, will focus on beautification of temple & economic development of local people.
As part of the project, ₹200 Cr will be spent during 2021-22 to develop 108 acres of land in & around Maa Samaleswari Temple. The project will include development of amenities for devotees inside the 12 acre temple premises and development of four tall heritage welcome gates.
The plan also includes development of heritage corridor, tourist amenities, road connecting the temple to river bank, decks for Alati, riverfront and lake shore. It also includes food parks, Architecture Park & an open air theatre, vending arrangement for sale of various souvenirs.
- Dalak Waterfall Of Badamba, Cuttack- An Unseen Unexplored #WaterfallOfOdisha #OdishaByRoad
- Simili Waterfall – Best Picnic & Waterfall of #Nayagarh
- Theseri Waterfall Of Badamba , Cuttack- An Unseen Unexplored #WaterfallOfOdisha #OdishaByRoad
- Kuntroo Waterfall of Deogarh – Unexplored Waterfall Of Odisha #WaterfallOfOdisha
As per the project plan-
- Four beautiful gates will be built around the temple. Devotees will enter the temple through the east gate and exit through the other three gates. Emergency facilities will be developed for the temple office, the Interpretation Center and the public near the main entrance of the people.
- A heritage corridor of 1 km walk will be built around the temple so that devotees can walk around comfortably.
- Adequate facilities will be developed there for the passengers and will also include parking spaces, special vending zones, toilets, information centers, donation centers and passenger accommodation near the temple.
- New housing project will be taken up to provide house to the sevayats’ families living near the temple.
- A 30-meter sidewalk will also be developed for a unique spiritual experience for the devotees, from which both the Mahanadi and the Samaleswari Temple will be clearly visible. The devotees can visit the Mahanadi Ghat from the Temple too.
- The project will develop a 22-acre lakeshore. 5 (Millions Of litre Per Day) MLD Sewerage Treatment Plant will be constructed with the development of wetland. The wetland area will be rehabilitated and beautified. There will also be food parks, an architectural park, an open-air theatre, monuments with famous handlooms and handicrafts for the convenience of tourists in Sambalpur.
Other works include widening of road from railway station to north side of temple and reorganization of the cemetery. A package is being prepared for rehabilitation of people affected by the scheme. People can send feedback on the plan by 15 Mar to firstname.lastname@example.org – src CMO Odisha
- Rs 200 Cr Project prepared for Samaleswari Temple
- Odia Sambalpur Girl Shriyanka Sadangi Selected As Part Of Indian Team For ISSF World Cup Indian
- Is Sambalpur from West Bengal !! How Amazon India Promoting Wrong things like this?
- Western Odisha famous Ambila – LETHA/AMBILA (ଲେଥା /ଆମ୍ବିଳା)
- Gota Masoor Dal in western Odisha style
- Maheswari Temple at Mura – Submerged Temple of Hirakud Dam / Rampela #OdishaByRoad
- The Timeless Regal – Sambalpuri Weave
- Change of working hours for odisha government offices
- “Sambalpuria Bawa” a new sambalpuri Hiphop song
- #Odisha : #Hindalco plans to set up Rs 150 crore #SolarPark in Lapanga in #Sambalpur