Railway Station in Smart City Bhubaneswar will be upgraded to a world class multimodal Railway Station Soon
Piyush Goyal-led Indian Railways and the Odisha government have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the redevelopment of Bhubaneswar railway station.
Vidya Bhushan , who is East Coast Railway (ECoR) General Manager inspected the Bhubaneswar railway station and also took stock of the various passenger amenities and facilities required to be developed as part of the station redevelopment plan.
The upcoming multi-modal transport hub is being called the first time in India kind development . The ambitious project will be jointly carried out by the Ministry of Railways and the state government of Odisha.
The initial redevelopment work will be carried out with an investment of Rs 130 crore. Of the total investment, the national transporter will spend Rs 70 crore while the state government will spend Rs 60 crore.
Under the MoU, a new railway station building, as well as two new railway lines along with platforms, will be developed in an integrated manner over the land belonging to Indian Railways and the state government of Odisha.
The proposed railway station building will boast of G+5 floors, out of which G+2 floors will be earmarked for the use by Indian Railways. The area earmarked for Indian Railways will be 1.74 lakh square ft. (src – finance express & Sambad )
- Mahabharat Time Siddheswar Temple at Hilltop in Naraj , Cuttack which was built by Pandavas
- Must Visit the New Jagannath Temple ,Digi , Bhadrak – Tourist Places Of Bhadrak
- Tentuligumma Waterfall – Unexplored & Unseen Waterfall of Koraput
- 400 yrs Old Ramchandi Temple – Devi Dwara ,Banki – Best Picnic & Camping Site in Cuttack
- Emami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship Lord