odisha Festival special recipe -Raasi Laddoo Recipe for Makar Sankranti #Odisha #Odia #Food #Recipe by Adyasha Padhi
Many searching what is the special odia food during makar sankranti and how to prepare odia makar chaula , getting so many search so we thought of to add the procedure so it will help to other to make it and to promote our odisha food and festival. Makara Chaula is prepared during the Makara Sankranti festival in Odisha. The rice used is preferably from the fresh harvest. There are slight variations in the ingredients depending on the regions. –
Ingredients for Raasi Laddoo Recipe:
- 4 cups sesame (raasi) seeds
- 1/2-cup water (paani)
- 1/2 cups brown sugar or powdered jaggery (gud)
- Cup coconut (nariyal), chopped finely into small pieces
- Peanuts one cup,Roasted and semi grinded
How to make raasi ladoos: Raasi Laddoo Recipe :-
- Take a frying pan and heat it on the middle flame.
- Boil water with jaggery to make syrup.
- When it starts boiling add coconut and heat till it becomes thick.
- Roast sesame seeds in the other saucepan till they become light brown.
- Add these seeds and peanuts to the syrup and mix.
- Let it slightly cool down.Then take small portions in hand and make laddoos