- Question :- Name The Dist of Odisha,where it is planned to install a 6000 MWe Nuclear Power Plant By NPCIL
2. Question :- କିଏ କହି ପାରିବ ଓଡିଶାର କେଉଁ ଗାଁ ଏସିଆ ମହାଦେଶର ସବୁଠୁ ବଡ ଗାଁ ? kia kahipariba Odisha ra keun gann Asia Mahadesha ra sabuthu bada gann ?
3. Question :- Kia kahipariba Odisha ra Kashmir kahaku kuhajaye?କିଏ କହି ପାରିବ ଓଡିଶାର କାଶ୍ମିର୍ କାହାକୁ କୁହାଯାଏ ?
Answer:- Daringibadi of Phulbani dist.. ଦାରିଗିଂବାଡି,ଫୁଲବାଣି
4. Question : From where did Odisha get its name?Kiye briefly kahi pariba ki???
Answer : From the word – Udra – another ancient name of odisha.Apparently, “odisha” means “uddiyaman asha (flying hopes)”
The origin of another name of our state “Utkal” is from the combination of words – “Utkrushta Kala”. The art and crafts were very famous and resulted in this title for our state.
5.Question : What is the meaning of Rourkela?
Answer : In Sadri language, Rourkela means “home”.A tribal tantrik community “raulia” lived in a village by the name rourkela to which today’s city owes its origins.
6. Question : Who are worshiped as the Vairava and Vairavi in Puri Jagannath Temple?
Answer : God Shiva as vairaba & Goddess Parvati as Vairabi.
7. Question : Piladine aame padhi thiba ‘CHABILA BARNABODHA’ bahi ra rachayita kia ?ପିଲାଦିନେ ଆମେ ପଢିଥିବା ‘ଛବିଳ ବର୍ନବୋଧ’ ବହି ର ରଚୟିତା କିଏ ?
Answer : Bhaktakabi Madhusudan Rao
8. Question : What is the State Animal of Odisha??
Answer : SAMBARA
9. Question : Name the Indian President who belonged to Odisha?
Answer : Dr V.V Giri
10. Question :- Who is the singer of famous Rangabati Sambalapuri song ?
Answer :- Jitendra Haripal
More abt Rangabati, also known as Rangabati Rangabati, is arguably the most popular recorded song in the history of Orissa. Written in the Sambalpuri dialect of Western Orissa by Mitrabhanu Gauntia, the song was set to music by Prabhudatta Pradhan and sung by Jitendra Haripal and Krishna Patel, two local artistes.
The song was first recorded for All India Radio in the mid-70s. After its popularity, a record company from Kolkata (then Calcutta) recorded the song in 1976. The disc release was delayed because of some dispute and finally, it was released in 1978-79.
Rangabati, Rangabati, Kanakalata, hasi pade kaha lo katha was the first song from Western Orissa and the first song in Sambalpuri dialect to be popular throughout Orissa. In the 70s and 80s, no college party or procession (such as those taken out during marriage or idol immersion) was complete without dancing to the song.
Later, the song got official recognition as it was played in the Tableu of Orissa as part of the Republic Day Celebration in Delhi in 2007. The singer was felicitated by the Orissa chief minister later that year. The song has also been used as the cheer song during an international cricket match in Barabati Stadium, Cuttack.
11. Question :- Puri ra puruna naa Kana , What was the old name of Puri ?
Answer :- Dantapuri
12. Question :– “SHARANA SRIKSHETRA” Keunthi abastita. Where is “Sharana SriKhetra”?
Answer :– Ganjam ra MAARDA (mathura gaan ,.polosara block)
13 . Question :- hindi chalachitra nirdeshaka mira nair ra janma stana orissa ra kou city re ?
Answer :- rourkela
14. Question:- ବହୁତ୍ କମ୍ ଓଡିଆ ହୁଏତ ଜାଣିଥିବେ ଏହା ଯେ 🙂 ମହାଭାରତ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଓଡିଶା କୌରବଙ୍କ ପକ୍ଷରୁ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ଲଢ଼ିଥିଲା ।
Tathya:- duryodhana ‘s wife bhanumati was kalinga rajkumari..so to save son in law kalinga king shrutaayu supposrted duryodhana, read mahabharata yuddha parva b vedavyasa…kalinga was a kingdom in eastern coast of bharatavarsha ,
ଯାହାର ମୁକସାଖି ଭୁବନେଶ୍ଵରର ଶିଶୁପାଳଗଡ଼ ଯାହା ଶିଶୁପାଳଙ୍କର ରାଜଧାନୀ ଥିଲା, ଏପରିକି ଜାରା ଶବର ଯାହାଙ୍କ ତୀରାଘାତରେ କୃଷ୍ଣ ନିହତ ହୋଇଥିଲେ । (ଅସଲ କଥାଟା ହଉଛି ଓଡ଼ିଆଙ୍କୁ ସାନ ଜ୍ଞାନ କରିବନି, ବୁଦ୍ଧି ବଣା କରିଦେବେ! ଷୋଳକଳାଧାରୀ ଯଦୁପତି ଧାରା ଛାଡ଼ିଲେ ଲୀଳା କରି ଆଉ ତମେ କେଉଁ ଛାର ଲୀଳାକାରୀ!
କ୍ଷମା କରିବେ, ସେ ସମୟ ରେ ଓଡିଶା ର ନାମ ଉତ୍କଳ ଥିଲା l ଉତ୍କଳ ବିଷୟରେ ମହାଭାରତରେ ବର୍ଣ୍ଣନା କରାଯାଇଅଛି । ଉତ୍କଳର ବାସିନ୍ଦା ମାନେ କୁରୁକ୍ଷେତ୍ର ଯୁଦ୍ଧରେ କୌରବଙ୍କ ପକ୍ଷରୁ ଲଢ଼ିଥିଲେ ବୋଲି ଲେଖାଅଛି