Probationary Officer PO Job vacancies in SBI #Bankjob #Job
State Bank of India or SBI is inviting online applications from suitable candidates for the posts of Probationary Officer or PO. If you want to apply, then read the below details to get complete information about 1837 Nos Probationary Officer PO Jobs in SBI in April 2014.
Name of the Post- Probationary Officer
- No of Posts- 1837 Nos (SC- 235 Nos, ST- 439 Nos, OBC- 405 Nos, General- 758 Nos)
- Educational Qualification Needed- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10.08.2014.
- Age Limits– Should be between 21-30 years as on 1st April 2014. Upper age relaxation available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ ExS.
- Salary– Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 . The compensation per annum at Mumbai is around 8,40,000/-
- Application Fees– The interested candidates should apply with application fees Rs. 500 (Rs. 100 for SC/ ST/ PWD) in the shape of bank challan/ debit card/ credit card/ internet banking option.
Important Dates for PO Jobs in SBI:
- Date of Starting Online Registration of Application- 7th April 2014
- Payment of Fees- Online- 7th April 2014 to 25th April 2014
- Payment of fees- Offline- 10th April 2014 to 28th April 2014
- Last Date of Online registration- 25th April 2014
Date of Examination- June 2014
For more details : Click Here…