Probable Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam Set 76 #IBPS #JOBS #BANKING
361. As of 2014, the number of public sector banks in India is__?
362. Which of the Public Sector Unit has been given Navratna status recently?
C: Container Corporation of India Limited(CONCOR)(ANS)
363. “Munger through the Ages” book has been written by
A: Raj Bhadur Singh
B: Devendra Prasad Yadav(ANS)
C: K K Mehrotra
D: Pankaj Singh
364. Which disease has been declared as Global Health Emergency by WHO?
365. According to Assocham report, which among the following three states have recorded highest growth rate in terms of per capita income (PCI) during 2004-2013?
[A]Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra
[B]Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana
[C]Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka
[D]Maharashtra, Kerala, Gujarat
366. The prestigious “George Polya Prize” is given for notable contribution in the field of _____?
367. The International Tiger Day is observed on ______?
[B]July 29 (ANS)
368. The “Save Our Tiger” is a cause related campaign to spread awareness about conserving tigers was launched by _____?
369. Construction of world’s tallest Railways bridge began at which place?
370. Who has been appointed as Chief Justice of Calcutta High Court?
A: Ranjana Paintal
B: Manjulla Chellur(ans)
C: M J Joseph
D: Gopal Subramanium