Ingredients: for Prawn jack fruit curry Recipe
- 1.Prawn- 15 medium size (cleaned)
- 2. Jack fruit /Panasakatha -5-6 pieces( 1″ by 1″)
- 3.Potato – 1 Medium size (cut into cube, 1″by 1″)
- 4.Onion -1 small (chopped)
- 5.Garlic-3-4 cloves
- 6.Ginger-1/2 inch (chopped)
- 7. Tomato-1 medium size( chopped)
- 8. 1 tsp cumin seed,1tsp chili powder,1tsp Garam masala,Turmeric,Salt,Oil, Chopped coriander leaves
Steps for Prawn jack fruit curry Recipe:
1. Masala: ( Heat 1 tsp oil in wok fry the onion ,then grind onion with ginger, garlic tomato and cumin seed.)
2.Again heat 2 tbsp oil and fry potato, jack fruit and Prawn batch by batch and keep aside(as shown in the picture)
3.Heat 3-4 tbsp oil and pour the masala ,and cook til the masala leave its raw flavour .
4.Add fried potato,jack fruit and prawn with salt,turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for 6-8 min .
5.Then add 2 cup worm water and garam masala
6.Mix well and cover with a lid , till all cooked properly.
7.Remove from the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
*Tip.–If you are using tin jack fruit then its OK .If it is from the whole jack fruit ,then you need to parboil it with
little salt and turmeric powder and drain the water before shallow fry it.