Poi Saaga Chinguddi Ghaantta – One Typical Odia Home Made Food with Recipe #OdiaFood #Food #Recipe Prepared BY ASHISH PANDA
Ingredients for Poi Saaga Chinguddi Ghaantta:-
- Chinguddi maacha (prawn) 200 gm (cleaned)
- Poi saag 200 grams (washed and chopped)
- Kakharu(Red pumpkin) 100 grams (cut in pieces)
- Potato 1 large (chopped)
- Onion paste ½ cup / 1 onion
- Ginger Garlic paste 2 Tbs
- Turmeric powder ½ Tbs
- Cumin powder 1 Tbs
- Poppy seed paste 1 Tbs
- Red chilli powder 1 Tbs
- Powdered garam masala ½ Tbs
- Mustard oil 6 Tbs
- Salt to taste
Procedure to Prepare Poi Saaga Chinguddi Ghaantta / Recipe of Poi Saaga Chinguddi Ghaantta :-
- In a panheat refined oil and fry the prawns for 2 mintues.Take it out and keep aside.
- Similarly fry the red pumpkin and potatoes and take them out.
- In the remaining oil put onion paste and ginger – garlic paste.
- Saute for 2-3 mintues.Add Turmeric powder,red chilli powder,cumin powder,poppy seed paste and salt.
- Mix well and fry till the masala leaves the oil.Add Poi saag, fried redpumpkin, potatoes, garam masala and prawns and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 20 mintues.Stir in between.Check if the vegetables have become tender or not.
- Once the vegetables arecooked take the karahi out of fire. Serve hot with plain rice.