Phurlijharan Waterfall Of Odisha ; Place for Nature and beauty lovers in #Odisha , #Picnic Spot
Phurlijharan waterfall is located at the Kalahandi district of Odisha. The waterfall height is 30ft and its an main attracting point of this place because small waterfall is increasing the place of beauty. The waterfall side forest is really best for natural lovers and also this place best for picnic spot. Mostly this place is creating an natural surrounding with an place of scenic beauty. The waterfall falling to an small river that is an real beauty of this place because the ground structure is like an small water drops are dropping in to the earth .
Fifteen Kilometres from Bhawanipatna, Phurlijharan is a perennial water fall about 30 Ft in height and has a special charm of its own. The multi colored rainbow created by the sunrays falling on the scattered water particles of the fall is an amusing sight to be seen. This waterfall is situated in the middle of a forest and is known for the multicolored rainbow that can be seen here. It is an ideal picnic spot.
- CHUDA PAHAD/ Chuda Mountain: One of the mystery and wonder of KALAHANDI; Beauty of Kalahandi and Ancestral Place of Odisha
- ~The Profile of a good Young Writer Saket Sreebhusan Sahu ~
- Odisha Gets 869 Crores from Railway Budget in 2013-14
- Good Tidings-K.B.K & B.R.G.F Districts Of Odisha Will Reap Pecuniary Dividends Of I.A.P
- Teachers Job in YBP School of Kesinga,Kalahandi , Odisha -2013
Every year thousands of picnickers visit this place to enjoy the bliss of nature. This place has arrangements for preparing food and taking bath in the swift flowing water fall. The surrounding here is serene and calm unlike the busy surrounding of town nearby. The best time to visit this place is in between October to March. Easily accessible road from all parts of the town connects to this place. Tourist prefer to visit this place by private or hired .
How To Reach:
- By Road:Kalahandi is connected by regular bus services from many important cities in the state including Koraput, Bhubaneswar and Berhampur. State owned road Transport Corporation and private bus service providers operate buses between Kalahandi and other cities. State buses charge about Rs. 120 from Bhubaneswar to Kalahandi.
- By Train:Nearest Railway Station to Kalahandi is at Kesinga at distance of 45 km away from the heart of Kalahandi city. This railhead is well connected to other major railway stations in the state. Taxi services are available from railway station to Kalahandi at a fare of about Rs. 500.
- By Air:Nearest Airport to Kalahandi is at Bhubaneswar, which is about 418 km away. Bhuvaneswar is well air connected with all major airports in India. Taxi services are available from airport to Kalahandi and it cost around Rs. 4000.
Route map for Phuljharana falls :-
The best time to visit this place is in between October to March. Easily accessible road from all parts of the town connects to this place. Tourist prefer to visit this place by private or hired.
Best time to visit: Oct-Feb
Open Time: Day time
Popular Cuisine: Local Food
Attractions: Surrounded by enchanting green jungles
Nearest Bus Stop: Kalahandi
Nearest Railway Station: Kesinga
Travel Options: Taxi, Bus, Train
Nearest town: Kalahandi
Distance from Bhubaneswar: 418 km