Odisha Gets 9734 Cr where as Nayagarh-Balangiri gets 891 cr For Railway Project – Union Budget 2022-23
The Railway Ministry has been allocated Rs 140367.13 crore in the Union Budget on Tuesday – Rs 20,311 crore more than the revised figures of the previous fiscal. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in her Budget speech for 2022-23 said that India will manufacture 400 new, energy-efficient Vande Bharat trains in the next three years. The rail sector will also develop “One Station One Product”, which will leverage local produce carried on the railways.
During the Budget of 2022-23 , Centre has allocated Rs 9,734 crore for development of Railways in Odisha. During 2021, the State received an allocation of Rs 6995.50 crore.
The maximum amount Rs 3643.86 crore has been earmarked for doubling of lines in the State, followed by Rs 1806.10 crore for new railway lines. Similarly, Rs 304.17 crore has been allocated towards passenger amenities.
For New Line –
- Angul – Sukinda Road (98.7 kms) new line Rs 475 crore
- Khurda – Nayagarh – Bolangiri (289 km) Rs 891 crore has been allocated
- Talcher – Bimlagarh (154 kms) – Rs 250 crore has been sanctioned
The budget grant for East Coast Railway is Rs 8415.96 crore while Rs 1318.04 crore has been sanctioned for South Eastern Railway and South East Central Railway projects in Odisha.
- JAGANNATHA SANSKRUTI o Dahi PakhalaSpread the loveJAGANNATHA SANSKRUTI o Dahi Pakhala The Buddhism connection, It is at the time of the […]
- Mittha Pakkhala of Lord JagannathSpread the loveSunabesha of The Three Lords and Niladri Vije – Article by Asish Panda On Ashadha […]
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & RecipeJagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & Recipe
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 1 Kaakara RecipeJagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 1 Kaakara Recipe
- Do you know all the types of Pakhala Which loves Lord Jagannath #PakhalaDibasaSpread the loveDo You Know?Just like in the Odia household ,even the lord of the Odias, Badathakura […]
It has also allocated Rs 13335.47 crore for track renewal, Rs 2850 crore for gauge conversion and Rs 12108 crore for doubling. A sum of Rs 25243 crore has been allocated for new lines as well. PTI