Odisha HSC Matric Examination 2014 Process and procedures #OdishaEducation #Odisha
Odisha Matric 10th exam 2014 date changed. In the date 24 Dec 2013 Odisha School and Mass Education minister Shri Rabinarayan Nanda announced that matric exam 2014 starting from February 25 and continue till March 8 but today BSE Odisha announced that matric exam is starting from February 25 and continue till March 10. Today BSE Odisha president Dr. Dakshya Prasad Nanda given information that Odisha HSC Matric 2014 exam for regular students will starting from February 25 2014 and the ex-regular students exam will starting from February 26 2014
Odisha Matric 10th Examination Process:-
1) Students will enter to the exam hall at 8:30 am and this time students will get a OMR sheet of the respective subject. Students will get 15 minute for fill up the OMR Sheet.
2) In the time 8:45 am students get Booklet of the respective subject. In this time invigilator of this room to check that booklet properly.
3) In the time 9am exam will starting. Students will get 60 minute for short type questions of all subjects except mathematics paper.
4) In Mathematics exam students will get 75 minute for the first part exam or short type exam.
5) After the first part exam will complete then after 15 minute the second part exam will starting that is long type question.
6) All regular students questions of first part text color will blue and the all ex-regular students questions of first part text red.
Matric 2014 examination time table : Odisha HSC Annual Examination 2014 Time Table for Regular and Ex-Regular Students Click Here
First time Board is going to give laminated certificates to students for HSC Matric 10th exam 2014. This year 5 lakh 55 thousand regular students will going to attending the HSC matric exam 2014. Also this year many types of new patterns are introduced by BSE Odisha. This year board changed the result format and introduced new grade system. Board open an official phone line for helping that is opening from 10 am to 5pm. The Matric exam 2014 help line number is 0671-2414721.