Bhubaneswar: The Odisha government has approved Rs 200 crore for the redevelopment of the historic Kalinga Studio here, said an official on Wednesday.
The government has decided to establish a state-of-the-art film hub at the Kalinga Studio.
Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) would be the executing agency for redevelopment.
This was decided in a high-level meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary Suresh Chandra Mohapatra here on Wednesday.
The Chief Secretary directed the Industry department to go ahead with tendering process for completing the base level earthwork before the monsoon.
- Jhala Mudhi – Puri Beach
- Biri Badi chura – One Typical Odia Food
- Egg kassa – Typical Odia food
- Chunna Macha Bhaja/ Fish fry
- “Muga Dali Saga” A Typical odia food
- ଆଳୁ ଚପ | Alu chop Prepared by Mugdha Mohanty
The target has been set to complete the construction and landscaping of the core support area by December, 2022.
Sharma presented a redevelopment plan estimated around Rs.200 crore which was approved in the meeting. It was decided that the new studio would be developed with three main zones.
Zone-1 would have the facilities like indoor shooting floors, shooting facades, central country yard, film tech zone, commercial space and cafeteria.
Zone-2 would have outdoor shooting facilitates, shooting locales, theme based shooting gardens, kids zones, castle view, snow world and adventure land.
Zone-3 would have food court boarding and lodging facilities for the film crew, space for social and wedding destination etc. ( INS)
- World Record holder : Consecutive 9 times ex-MP Late Sri khagapati Pradhani -Odisha
- Vote for Odia Star Singer : #Rockstar from #Bhubaneswar Rituraj Mohanty in Yo! Yo! Honey Singh #IndiaRawStar
- Veteran Jatra Actor Mahendra Das Knowingly Viku Seth passes away
- Tuma Katha Mane Pade by RJ Anu
- The Great legendary Biju Patnaik’s Role in Indonesian freedom struggle
- The first oriya / Odia Doctor awarded with padma bhushan : heart surgeon Dr .Ramakant Panda #Odia #Odisha