CM said commencement of production in the mines will help stabilise iron ore market & meet industry’s demand.
The mines are targeted to produce 12 million tonnes of iron ore annually which will increase Odisha Mining Corporation’s production to 20 million tonnes. CM said that Odisha has always taken advanced steps in mining sector and implemented i3MS System for transparency in ore transportation.
CM thanked the Union Minister for faster allocation of the mines and giving clearances in short time. CM added that Odisha has always supported reform in mining sector and stressed the need for both the State and Central Govt to work together to realize the huge potential of #Odisha. src CMO Odisha.
- Odisha CM Mr Naveen Patnaik Inaugurated 2 Iron Ore Mines in Kendujhar
- Ghatagaon Maa Tarini Temple To Reopen From this Date …
- Change of working hours for odisha government offices
- #Odisha boy Satyajit Jena steals the show at Zee Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs #Keonjhar #Singer
- Sitabhinjh : Sita’s Forgotten Cave in #Keonjhar #Odisha- Researched article by Anil Dhir