Odisha Latest Business News – Odisha attracts investments of Rs 8 lakh crore by March 2014 from 238 projects, to set up 11 new industrial areas #Odisha #Business #News
Odisha attracts investments of Rs 8 lakh crore by March 2014 from 238 projects, to set up 11 new industrial areas – Hope we see all of them implemented in Odisha soon . They are
- – Sea Food Park at Deras,
- – Aluminium Park at Anugul,
- – Plastic and Polymer and allied Cluster Park at Paradip,
- – Electronic Manufacturing Cluster Hardware Park in Bhubaneswar,
- – Common Rail Corridor for Talcher and Ib Valley,
- – National Investment Manufacturing Zone (MIMZ) at Kalinga Nagar, Commercial Trade Zone and World Trade Centre in Bhubaneswar.
Minister Mishra said that the State has attracted investments in sectors like Alumina and Aluminium, Auto Ancillary, Cement Coal to liquid, Food Processing, Ferro products, Paper and paper products, Petroleum and petro-chemicals, Power, Steel including pelletisation. The State has been able to attract investments from 238 projects with investments of Rs 8 lakh crore by March this year.