Spread the love
- 50gm potato
- 50gm brinjal
- 100gm pumpkin
- 1 raw banana
- 50gm raw papaya
- 4-5 thin slices of broccoli
- 3-4 bhindi (okra)
- 5-6 green beans
- 1 medium carrot
- u can also add drumsticks..(I didn’t have it in my kitchen so i couldn’t Use)
[quote]you can use other green vegetables also[/quote]
- 1 onion chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves crushed
- ½ teaspoon pancha Phutan
- 1 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi
- 1tblsp Roasted Cumin Powder/ jeera lanka gunda
- 2-3 red chillies
- 2tblsp refined oil/ mustard oil
- salt as per the taste
- chopped coriander leaves
- Cut the vegetables in small cubes.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add phutan & red chillies.
- Add chopped onions and crushed garlic cloves after the phutan start cracking. Fry till it all becomes golden brown.
- Then add the vegetables and stir properly. saute for 5-7 min. Add haldi & salt to it. Mix properly.cover a lid & let it cook on low-medium flame for about 10-15 minutes till all the vegetables are done.
- Remove the lid, add chopped coriander leaves & roasted jeera powder.Mix properly & switch off the flame. Serve it with rice or rotis.