Spread the love
“Muga Dali Saga” A Typical odia food – Article by Gayatree Naik
This is a typical Odia food called as “Muga Saga Dal” , mainly we odia used to have in daily life and mainly in Habisa.
- 1>Muga Dal
- 2> Palak Saga (any Saga will work)
- 3> Onion ( If you are having Onion)
- 4> Green Chile
- 5> Jeera
- 6> Mustard Seeds n Oil
- 7> Termoric powder
- Cut All the green leaf into small ,Add Mug Dal in water .
- Cut Onion (if required) ,
- Add a Kadai in Stove once it will bit hot add mustard oil , then add jeera n mustard seeds n then Green chile ,
- wait for 1 min to be fry , then Sag and fry it and then after some time add the Mug dal into it .
- add Termoric powder n salt as per requirement,
- wait some time n once it will get boiled then serve with friend ,
- Try it n let me know the test ,