Kosala Saga Recipe-One of Typical Odia Recipe
Kosala saga specially offered to Goddess Laxmi in Manabasa gurubar.
- 2 bunch of Kosala saga
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 small or half of a eggplant
- 1 dry red chili
- 1tsp mustard and cumin seed paste
- 1/4 tsp pancha phutana or just mustard seeds
- 1tsp oil
- salt to taste as per taste
- Wash the Kosala sag properly and cut it and & keep it aside.
- Cut Potato, eggplant & onion to small pieces
- Heat another pan & add some oil in it . Then add the panch
phutana , dried red chili & add cut vegetables with a little water
- Then after sometime add mustard paste and fry it for 2min.
- Now add cut Sag ( be sure not to add any extra
water ) then add some salt to taste & cover up the pan for next 4/5
- Fry it for 1 more minute (cooked)
- Now Sag is ready Serve it hot.