Incredibly proud of #MyLoveableKIITian from @KiiTIntlSchool, Ayushman Nayak, a Grade 7 student of KIIT International School (KiiT-IS) who has received a patent for his idea “System for Using Recycled Soap Water in Washing Machine and Method” from Intellectual Property, Government of India.
Ayushman’s idea was based on developing a washing machine where the soap water will go through five layers of filtration and then can be stored to reuse.
He had developed this idea when he was in Grade 3 and had received the APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Award in the year 2017 organized by the National Innovation Foundation (NIF)-India.
He developed this idea when he was in Grade III and received the APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Award in the year 2017.
The patent is valid for 20 yrs & is currently in his father’s name, Mr. @SamabeshNayak1 (Member of Staff, KIIT) since Ayushman is a minor. Congratulations once again!
- Again Odisha’s disaster management model has received global acclaim #DisasterReadyOdisha
- KIIT International School Student Receives Patent For Washing Machine That Recycles Soap Water
- Padma Shri Purnamasi Jani from Kandhamal – Padma Shri 2021
- Anshu Pragyan Das , A Odisha Forest Officer Felicitated With “Green Warrior Award” of NatWest Group Earth Heroes Awards 2020
- #PETA India Honors Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik for Allocating Funds for Feeding Community Animals during Lockdown #OdishaFightsCorona