Spread the love
- Spine gourd(kankada):250 gram
- white rice : 100 gram
- green chili: 2 nos
- gram flour: 1/2 cup
- cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- garlic: 4-cloves
- Oil for fry
- Wash spine gourd and cut into thin circle.
- For pithau soak rice from 1-2 hr and grind it with green chili,garlic and cumin seeds.
- Now add gram flour and make a thick batter.
- Heat oil on frying pan
- Deep spine ground slices on batter and fry it on frying pan up to its turn golden color(proper cooked).
- Now your spine gourd is ready. Serve it Hot.