Spread the love
Kakharu Saga rai- A Typical Odia Food
- 2-3 pumpkin branches(kakharu saga)
- 1 middle size brinjal
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 inch pumpkin
- 1 chopped onion(optional)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1-2nos green chili
- 1/4 tablespoon panchaphutana
- 1 tablespoon mustard oil
- Wash all vegetable finely, cut it into small pieces.
- Heat oil on pan, add panchaphutan.
- when they splutter, add all vegetable.
- Add salt as per taste and turmeric powder and cover it.
- let them fry on law heat up to it half boiled.
- Make a paste of mustard seeds, cloves , cumin seeds and green chili.
- Now add paste and tomato and fry it for 4-5 min till its turn a soft nice gravy.
- Now your pumpkin leave(kakharu saga rai) recipe is ready to serve with rice.