National Qualifier Test (NQT)
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Verbal Ability : Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability : Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability : Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
About the Test
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year (BE/B-Tech , ME /M-Tech , MS , MCA )
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Big opportunity for the batch of 2021 and 2020 students in this pandemic situation.. Those who are interested, kindly register for National qualifier Test and crack the interview…
If you facing issue as how to register for job – click here Registration Guidelines
Note: You can edit the registration form only 2 days prior to the scheduled test date.
P.S: Further communications will be sent to the registered email ID / mobile number. If for any reason you get logged out or abandon the session during the application process, please click the “NQT Link”.