Important SBI PO Important Questions With Answer Part 64 #SBI #Banking
1) Which entity was on 6 January 2014 selected by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to act as a local operating unit for issuing globally compatible Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) in India?
Ans:- The Clearing Corporation of India Limited – CCIL
2) According to data provided by the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) and Seafood Exporters Association of India on 9 January 2014, which country has recently overtaken South – East Asia as the largest market for Indian seafood exports?
Ans:- The United States
3) POSCO, the South Korean steel maker giant on 10 January 2014 received environment clearance from the Union Ministry of Environment and Forest (MoEF) in which state ?
4) What is the name of world’ first Bitcoin storage service that insures deposits of the digital currency against hackers and accidental loss, which was opened on London on 12 January 2013?
Ans:- ‘Elliptic Vault’
5) Which state became the first state to withdraw FDI in Multibrand Retail on 13 January 2013?