Important SBI PO Important Questions With Answer Part 48 #SBI #Banking
1. Mostly which of the following device is used to carry user files?
A. Floppy Disk B. Hard Disk
C. RAM D. CDROM
2. Which device is used to back up the data?
A. Floppy Disk B. Tape
C. Network Drive. D. All of the above
3. In order to play and hear sound on a computer, one needs:
A. a sound card and speakers B. a microphone
C. all of them required D. none of them required
4. Which of the following are the cheapest memory devices in terms of Cost/Bit?
A. Semiconductor memories B. Magnetic Disks
C. Compact Disks D. Magnetic Tapes
5. Which of the following are the best units of data on an external storage device?
A. Bits B. Bytes
C. Hertz D. Clock cycles
6. Which of the following have the fastest access time?
A. Semiconductor Memories B. Magnetic Disks
C. Magnetic Tapes D. Compact Disks
7. Which of the following is a read only memory storage device?
A. Floppy Disk B. CDROM
C. Hard Disk D. None of these
8. Which of the following is a programming language?
A. Lotus B. Pascal
C. MS-Excel D. Netscape
9. What is a compiler?
A. A compiler does a conversion line by line as the program is run
B. A compiler converts the whole of a higher level program code into machine
code in one step
C. A compiler is a general purpose language providing very efficient execution
D. None of the above
10. What is an interpreter?
A. An interpreter does the conversion line by line as the program is run
B. An interpreter is the representation of the system being designed
C. An interpreter is a general purpose language providing very efficient execution
D. None of the above
11. When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting
the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
A. ANSI B. ASCII
C. EBCDIC D. ISO
13. A Pixel is ………
A. A computer program that draws picture
B. A picture stored in secondary memory
C. The smallest resolvable part of a picture
D. None of these
14. Which device is used as the standard pointing device in a Graphical User
A. Keyboard B. Mouse
C. Joystick D. Track ball
15. Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer?
A. 2 B. 10
C. 16 D. 32