English Language for Exams Part 32 #EL #CE
Give suitable words to fill in:
1) If you like, you —– for two days.
2) If I —— the film in the cinema, I wouldn’t have watched it on TV again.
3) If the parents bought the cat, their children — – very happy.
4) Metal ——- if you heat it.
5) He ——- my e-mail if he’d been online yesterday evening.
6) They’d have been able to return the bottle if they——- the labels.
7) If she ——– up her room, she must find the receipt.
8) What ——- if you had a million dollars.
9) Where would you live if you—— younger.
10) If you —— for a little moment, I’ll tell the doctor you are here.
2. had seen
3. would be
5. should have received
6.hadn’t torn off
7. tidies up
8.would you do