Emami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship Lord
Shree Shree Jagannath Mandir is replica of Puri Jagannath temple. The seventy-eight feet high scintillating shrine has been constructed on a sprawling three acres of land on the premises of Balasore town Balgopalpur initiated by the Emami Paper Mill Limited. It’s an initiative in the interest of public by the founders of Emami Group of Companies, Sri R.S.Agarwal & Sri R.S.Goenka.
Temple situated at a distance of 7 k.m. from the district headquarter of Balasore. The newly constructed Jagannath Temple is a wonderful architectural model which attracts a good number of visitors to this site. made in the year 2015 with red stone having many side deities in the temple campus. all the ritual are being observed as per the Jagannath Temple Puri. The stone curving and the monumental artifact draws the attraction of visitors.
The temple appears as if it is built on the wheels of a big chariot.
The Area of Lord Jagannath Temple is 4300 square feet. There are temples of Lord Shiva, Maa Bimala, Goddess Laxmi, Lord Ganesh and Sankat Mochan Hanuman inside the campus built in an area of 380 square feet each.
The temple of Lord Jagannath has made-up off in sand-stone. The architecture of this temple follows the classical pattern of the Sri Jagannath temple of Puri where the main tower rises above the inner sanctum that houses the deities and a subsidiary towe risng above ante-all. In front of the main temple there is Aruna Stambha.
Some Articles On Balasore
- Must Visit the New Jagannath Temple ,Digi , Bhadrak – Tourist Places Of BhadrakSpread the loveMust Visit the New Jagannath Temple ,Digi , Bhadrak – Tourist Places Of Bhadrak Temple is build with ancient architecture and tried to […]
- Emami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship LordSpread the loveEmami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship Lord Shree Shree Jagannath Mandir is replica of Puri Jagannath temple. […]
- Talasari Beach – The Odisha’s second largest mangrove forest & tranquil and Beautiful beaches of OdishaSpread the loveTalasari Beach – The Odisha’s second largest mangrove forest & tranquil and Beautiful beaches of Odisha Talasari is one of the most tranquil […]
- Eminent Personality of Odisha -Kanta Kabi Laxmikanta MohapatraSpread the love Kanta Kabi Laxmikanta Mohapatra was born on Dec 9,1888 at Dhuanpatria Lane of Cuttack city to zamindar Choudhary Bhagabat Prasad Samantaray Mohapatra […]
- Change of working hours for odisha government officesSpread the loveBhubaneswar : To make the state government office administration more citizen centric and effective, yesterday odisha government rescheduled the working hours of offices […]
The Great Meghanada Prachira Surroundes the temple complex. There are four gates on all four sides in both the walls. The main gate is known as Simha Dvara or the lions gates as 2 lions are on the Gate,
The temple complex covers four exclusive blocks. The main temple is 61 feet high and is built on elevated ground of 22 rising steps making it look more impressive. There is a wheel on top of the Jagannath Temple made of an alloy of eight metals (asta-dhatu). It is called the Nila Chakra (Blue Wheel).
How to Reach Emami Jagannath Temple:
- Air – The Nearest Air Port is Bhubaneswar which is 220 km. away from Remuna.
- Train – The nearest Railway Station is Balasore Railway Station which is 10 km away from Remuna
- Road – Remuna communication by road is very good. A number of Public Transport, which is Buses,Taxi,Autorikswa are running from Balasore Town to Remuna daily. It is 10 KM away from Balasore Town.
Contact Details of Emami Jagannath Temple –
- Facebook Page of Emami Jagannath Temple
- Website of Emami Jagannath Temple www.emamijagannathmandir.com
- Administrative Officer – 9437267389
- Sri Nikhil Samantaray (Puja & Prasad) – 9437960016
- Sri B K Mohanty – 9437491697
- Temple Gate Security – 9438551183.
Visiting Places Around Balasore : –
- IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS OF BALASORE DISTRICTSpread the love Sl.No. Office Designation Phone No. 1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited SDO, BSNL 06782-262165 2. Chief District Medical Office Chief District […]
- Congratulation to Balasore-Born Fashion Designer Pritam Panda – OdishaSpread the love[box_info]Congratulation to Balasore-Born Fashion Designer Pritam Panda – Odisha[/box_info] Internationally acclaimed fashion desighner from odisha… Pritam panda is the first indian […]
- Reason Behind Oscar is a ODIA ANGLE Anuradha Behera from Balasore TO ‘LIFE OF PI’ – OdishaSpread the loveReported by Abhijeet Acharya :- Four-Oscar Awards winning and $ 500 Million revenue generating Tinsel town potboiler and Yann Martel’s best-selling novel’s […]
- Balasore District Blood Banks DetailsSpread the loveBalasore District Blood Banks Details List of Blood Banks in BALASORE District DHH BALASORE Address: Odisha Red Cross Blood Bank D.H.H, […]
- Khirachora Gopinatha TempleSpread the love Khirachora Gopinatha Temple is situated at Remuna,it is a little town located 9 km east of Balasore, about halfway between […]