Current Affairs 30th July #GK #CA
Top Ten #News of the Day :
1. 400 people trapped in the landslide hit village of Ambegaon in Pune district of Maharashtra ; 17 bodies recovered so far.
2. In Commonwealth Games, Satyawart Kadian wins silver in men’s 97kg wrestling; Sakshi Malik wins silver in women’s 58kg wrestling; Bijneesh Bajrang wins silver in men’s 61kg wrestling; Lalita wins silver in women’s 53kg wrestling category; Navjot Kaur wins bronze in women’s 69kg wrestling.
3. Former Gujarat Home Minister Maya Kodnani serving life sentence in Naroda Patia riot case granted regular bail by state High Court.
4. Bugging of phones at Nitin Gadkari’s residence rocks both Houses of Parliament,Home Minister says there is no truth in the media report.
5. A Tamil Nadu court holds 10 persons including school owner and principal guilty of 2004 Kumbhakonam school fire tragedy which claimed 94 lives.
6. Supreme Court directs Supertech to refund money to flat owners of those towers in Noida which Allahabad High court directed to demolish.
7. RJD,JDU and Congress formally announce alliance for Assembly bye polls in Bihar.
8. US Secretary of State John Kerry arrives on a three day visit to New Delhi.
9. The evacuation process of the stranded Indians in the trouble torn Libya to begin later this week.
10. England opt not to enforce follow-on; set a target of 445 runs for India in the third cricket test at Southampton; India were 106/4 when report last came in.