Current Affairs 27th June #GK #CA
* Home Minister says police forces will be modernised to effectively tackle Left Wing Extremism in affected states; rules out direct talks.
* CBI questions West Bengal Governor M K Narayanan as a witness in AgustaWestland chopper deal case.
* Delhi University scraps Four-Year Undergraduate Programme, constitutes a 12 member committee to look into the issue of admissions.
* Government constitutes a high level committee to probe into GAIL pipe line blast in Andhra Pradesh which claimed 15 lives.
* Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova sign partnership agreements with the European Union amid fierce opposition by Russia.
* Iraqi army launches counter offensive in Tikrit even as ISIL militants close in on capital Bagdad.
* FIFA WORLD CUP: Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Argentina, France and Uruguay advance to the round of 16.