Bhubaneswar, Mar 13 (PTI) Odisha School and Mass Education Minister SR Dash Saturday said students from class-1 to Class-8 may be given promotion to the next class without any examination as schools have remained closed for them since March 2020 in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The minister said a final decision in this regard will be taken by the government soon.
The classes for the students of Class-I to Class-8 will not reopen soon in view of the recent surge in COVID-19 cases in some states.
He also said that the new academic session may not start in April this year. PTI AAM RG RG
- Emami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship LordSpread the loveEmami Jaganath Temple Baleswar – A Beautiful Place to visit and worship Lord Shree Shree Jagannath Mandir is replica of Puri Jagannath temple. The seventy-eight feet […]
- Talasari Beach – The Odisha’s second largest mangrove forest & tranquil and Beautiful beaches of OdishaSpread the loveTalasari Beach – The Odisha’s second largest mangrove forest & tranquil and Beautiful beaches of Odisha Talasari is one of the most tranquil and unspoiled beaches […]
- The Tale of Raghurajpur : A Village of Indigenous Artisans in OdishaSpread the loveOdisha’s most popular traditional art form ‘Pattachitra‘ continues to live in one of the oldest heritage village – Raghurajpur. A small village on the southern banks […]
- Dalak Waterfall Of Badamba, Cuttack- An Unseen Unexplored #WaterfallOfOdisha #OdishaByRoadSpread the love“Dalak WATERFALL” The most idiosyncratic waterfall of Badamba , Which comes under Cuttack District , Chhanchunia village, surrounded by the greenery nature earth. It’s kind of […]
- Theseri Waterfall Of Badamba , Cuttack- An Unseen Unexplored #WaterfallOfOdisha #OdishaByRoadTheseri-Waterfall-pic-by-Bishal-Mohanty