Odisha government Wednesday announced May 18 as the date for the plus two examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education.
“The exam will commence on May 18 and will end on June 12.
School and Mass Education Minister S R Dash said “Around 3.50 lakh students will write the plus two examination this year”
We used to start with English paper every year, but this year we have changed it to physics. In view of the various entrance examinations of the students, we have taken such decision this time,” Dash said.
The examination for vocational course is scheduled from May 28, 2021, he said.
Read Also :
- OAS online exam mock test paper – Try for OAS 2013 exam – Odisha Career
- Banking awareness quiz for ibps – Banking Awareness Quiz 3 – Free Mock Test for IBPS PO – Free online IBPS exam .
- All Bank Po Computer Awareness Quiz – IBPS – Mock test for IBPS – Online IBPS exam
- Banking awareness quiz for ibps – Banking Awareness Quiz – 2
- Searches related to banking awareness quiz for ibps – Banking Awareness Quiz – 1
Read Also : –
- Lost Recipes Of Odisha -Veg Magura |Saru Patra Magura – A Typical Authentic Western Odisha Food #OdishaByFood
- Elephant Apple Chutney Recipe // ଓଉ ଖଟା ପ୍ରସ୍ତୁତ ପ୍ରଣାଳୀ
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 2 Dahi Pakhaala & Recipe
- Jagannatha Sanskruti and Mahaprasad -# 1 Kaakara Recipe
- Badi tomato khata – ବଡ଼ି ଟମାଟର ଖଟା – A Typical Odia Food