Chicken Green Rollatini – Non-Veg Food with Recipe #Food #Recipe prepared by Adyasha Padhi
Ingredients for Chicken Green Rollatini (4 Rolls):-
- – 500 g chicken breast (chicken)
- – 250 g spinach (young spinach)
- – 2 eggs
- – paneer 150 gms
- – bread crumbs
- – 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- – Fresh black pepper and salt
- – Nutmeg
How to prepare Chicken Green Rollatini recipe :-
- – Cut 4 thin slices of chicken breast.
- – Put the slices between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap/foil and gently pound with a mallet until very thin.
- – Trim the pounded breast until it is roughly a rectangle.
- – Put the rest of the turkey breast in the blender, add the spinach, 1 egg,nutmeg,paneer,fresh black pepper and salt and blend.
- – Distribute the mixture over the slices of chicken.
- – Roll them tightly and wrap in a plastic foil.
- – Put the rolls in the freezer for 1 hour
- – Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika powder
- – Beat one egg with fresh black pepper and salt
- – Remove the plastic foil from the rolls.
- – Coat with egg (first) and brown bread crumb (second)
- – Put the coated rolls in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes on 180°C
- – You can serve these warm or cold.