Spread the love
- Cauliflower – 350 Gms
- Tomato – 250 Gms (3 to 4 medium size)
- Green Chilly – 2
- chopped onion
- Ginger,garlic,onionpast – 2tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/4 tea spoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 table spoon
- Green coriander -1 tea spoon
- Red Chilli Powder – less than 1/4 tea spoon
- Salt – (According to taste) or 3/4 tea spoon
- Garam masala – 1/4 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tea spoon
- Cut cauliflower into big pieces and soak them in salt contained warm water for 5 minutes so it gets cleaned thoroughly. Now take it out of the salt water and wash the pieces of cauliflower again with fresh water.
- Heat a pan with oil and put the pieces of cauliflower into it. Fry them until they turn brown and then take them out in a plate.
- In a separate pan, take 1 table spoon oil and add chopped onion to it. Let them fry upto it turn golden color. Now add ginger,garlic and onion paste and stir it for 3-4min.
- Now add turmeric powder and coriander powder to it. Stir continuously and put tomato paste into it. Fry the masala properly until the oil is not released from the masala and stats to float over the masala in the pan.
- Now put the pieces of fried cauliflower, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala into it and stir the masala for 2 minutes.
- Then add 1 cup water and salt into the masala cauliflower recipe and cook till the water starts boiling.
- Now Masala Cauliflower Curry is ready. Take it out in a bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- You can serve hot Masala Cauliflower Curry with any meal.