Bhubaneswar: The Capital City of Odisha, Bhubaneswar on Thursday hit a grim milestone of being the hottest city in the country after it recorded 39.4 degree Celsius.
According to IMD, Bhubaneswar recorded a departure in maximum temperature of 6 degrees above the normal.
Read also : –
- Railway Station in Smart City Bhubaneswar will be upgraded to a world class multimodal Railway Station Soon
- CM Welcoming the premium brand to #Bhubaneswar #Odisha – Lemon Tree Premier Hotel
- KIIT International School Student Receives Patent For Washing Machine That Recycles Soap Water
- 45 Covid-19 Positive Cases At XIMB , Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneswar People can report street crimes via this WhatsApp Number – Bhubaneswar Police helpline number
In Odisha, apart from Bhubaneswar, Many area recorded temperature above 35 degree Celsius as well . Baripada 38 degree , Anugul 37.7 Degree like this .
Climate Changed Based Odia Film Padmashri Nila Madhab Panda’s Film Kalira Atita now in Oscars Race