[button link=”The URL of the button” variation=”lightgrey”]Baliharachandi Temple,Puri District #Odisha #Temple #Picnic Place #Tourist Place[/button]
Goddess Baliharachandi temple is at a distance of 25 kms from Puri District .It is situated on the side of sea where the river from Atharnala(Branch of river Bhargavi) entered into sea near Harachandi temple.Baliharachandi is a much revered place that is visited by numerous tourists day in and day out. Also, the scenic beauty of the place is something that attracts nature buffs to the place too. This east facing temple is dedicated to Asta-Bhuja (Eight-Armed) Mahisamardini Durga, who is worshipped as Baliharachandi. Regarded as goddess of water and navigation, protecting the boatsman and fisherman in danger.This place is also best for picnic.
District Headquarter : Puri
State Capital :Bhubaneswar
Nearest Railway Station : Puri
Nearest Airport : Bhubaneswar
How to Reach :
- This place is most often the first choice for a picnic or pleasure trip.
- By Air Biju pattnaik Airport is the nearest airport and is situated just 65 km away at Bhubaneswar.
- By Rail There are no direct trains to Baliharachandi.
- The nearest railway points are at Puri that is just 25 km away from Baliharachandi and Bhubaneswar that is 65 km away.
- By Road The place is connected to Bhubaneswar and Puri by excellent road.
- Taxis and buses ply at regular intervals from these cities to Baliharachandi.
Nearest Places Visit: