Badaghagra Falls is almost 10 km away from the district of Keonjhar, which is situated on the river Ghagra and falls from a height of 60 meter. Badaghagra Falls is one of the central turist place in the state of Orissa/odisha. This place is good to picnic and trekking , It’s surrounding is very greenery with lots of vegetable farms.It’s the one of the best waterfall in odisha as well as in india too. The Badaghagra falls has a rich history to boast about.
There is a small entry fee to enter the area and be careful there is no boundaries or safety devices implemented there, So See and enjoy the nature.
In rainy seasons the water fall gets huge with loads of water from the mountain and becomes noisy.Tourists intending to visit the state of Odisha/Orissa must definitely view the mesmerizing Badaghagra water falls of Odisha.
- 10 kms. from Keonjhar on NH-6 towards Sambalpur, Orissa
- Nearest rail station head is at Keonjhar
- 104-km from Rourkela via Bonaigarh, by bus.
- By Railway- The Nearest Railway station is Keonjhar which is 11 Km away.
- By Road- Its very near to NH-6.
- By Air- The nearest airport is Bhubaneswar which is 150 Km away.
Badaghagara is Famous for:
- Picnic Spot
- One of best Trekking place in Odisha
Location : Kendujhar, Orissa/Odisha
Altitude : 60m
Nearby tourist destinations: