Spread the love
Baby corn manchurian by Adyasha Padhi
- •Oil1 teaspoon
- •Garlic,chopped6-8 cloves
- •Ginger,chopped1/2 inch piece •Spring onions,sliced2
- •Vegetable stock1/2 cup
- •Soy sauce & Chillie sauce 1 tablespoon
- •Salt to taste
- •Black pepper powder1/2 teaspoon
- •Cornflour/ corn starch1 teaspoon •Spring onion greens(or onion stalks),sliced 2 stalks & Capsicum sliced 1.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger and sauté.
- Add spring onions,capsicum and stir fry for a minute.
- Add baby corns and stir fry till they are tender.
- Add vegetable stock, soya sauce, salt, pepper and add cornflour dissolved in two tablespoons of water.
- Cook till the gravy is smooth and glossy.
- Serve hot, garnished with sliced spring onion or onion stalks.