Asa Jibana Dhama Mora Pakhala Kansa, sung by Pt Balakrushna Dash, written by Kavichandra Kalicharan Pattnaik
March 20 Is Declared As Pakhala Dibas (Universal Pakhala Day) By Odias Worldwide #Pakhal #Odisha #Food Odisha – In a move to promote odia food , people of Odisha decided to celebrate march 20 as Pakhala Divas. Everyone decided to eat Pakhala on 20th march to welcome this summer with odishas traditional food.It is expected a big celebration from this year onwards along with Utkala divas.
Lyrics of Asa Jibana Dhama Mora Pakhala Kansa :-
ସହି ହୁଏ ନାହିଁ ଟାଣ ଖରାକୁ ।
ମନ ଝୁରିଲାଣି ପଖାଳ ସଙ୍ଗେ ବଡ଼ି ଚୁରାକୁ ॥
ବୋଉ ହାତବଢ଼ା ଦହି ପଖାଳ ।
ମଧ୍ୟାହ୍ନ ବେଳେ ବି ଆଣେ ସକାଳ ॥
କାଞ୍ଜିପାଣି ଟୋପେ ପିଇବା ପାଇଁ ।
ପାଟିରୁ ମୋର ବହଇ ଲାଳ ॥
ଫୁଟି ପଣା ସ୍ବାଦ ମଧୁର ଏତେ ।
ମନ ବୁଝେ ନାହିଁ ପିଉଥା ଯେତେ ॥
ପଣା ସଂକ୍ରାନ୍ତିର ଚୁନା ଛତୁଆ ପଣା ।
ସ୍ବାଦ ଯେ କାହାକୁ ଅଛି ଅଜଣା ॥
poet By Mr Ganesh Chandra Singh.
Video & mp3 of Asa Jibana Dhama Mora Pakhala Kansa
Types Of Pakhala :-
- Masala Pakha:- It is made by adding so many ingredients with curry leaves , garlic etc with Pakhala.
- Dahi Pakhala :- This is made by adding Curd with pakhala.
- Garama Pakhala :- This is generally made by adding water instantly after making rice or with warm rice.
- Basi pakhala :- This is made by fermenting rice by adding water which is generally kept overnight and eaten in the next day.
- Pakhala Paga :- Garam Pakhala ( dahi + ingediants) , Badi chura , Badi saga , Odisha Mixture , baigana poda , alu potol rasa , chunu chunu alu bhaja , sajana chhuin besar , odisha khata ,Tamato , —Pakhala Divas … Alpa bahut na kahiba … sabuhi bantina Khaiba
Some Recipe :-