Bhubaneswar : As per Odisha government on Saturday, It has launched a dedicated Portal for mandatory registration of migrants and others who want to return to #Odisha from other States (by means of Air/ Train/ Road) after the Lockdown is over.
As per Odisha state government, there are more than 5 lakh people are likely to return to Odisha and looking to this State Govt announced as registration is mandatory prior to return and will be followed by a mandatory quarantine upon arrival.
Here is the below steps need to follow the returnees for registration:
- Go through to the Odisha COVID portal – https://covid19.odisha.gov.in / https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/
- There are multi way to register the portal–
- Self-registration– Open the online form after logging into the portal, click on “Self” and give your all details
- Registration through Local Contacts for relative, family member, acquaintance or friends .
- Register through GNPO/WNO : Who wants to register through the local Gram Panchayat or Ward nodal officers, then they can use this option .
Person will receive an OTP after clicking the Submit button . A confirmation acknowledgement sent to registered mobile after OTP Verification .