[button link=”The URL of the button” variation=”lightgrey”]Ammakunda Attractive Tourist Place And Waterfall,Malkangiri District #Odisha #Tourist Place #Waterfall[/button]
Ammakunda is one of the tourist places in Malkangiri District.This position is known for natural water drop and following circulation of water developing filter stuff.The fishes found in that gorge are quite friendly to the human being and are believed to be the form of Lord Vishnu in ” Matsya Avatar”.People can enjoy this amazing and marvellous waterfall during the time of Monsoon or summer seasons and also enjoy with his/her family and friends and definitely visit the near by attractions.
District Headquarter : Malkangiri
State Capital : Bhubaneswar
Nearest Railway Station : Jeypore
Nearest Airport : Jeypore
How to Reach :
- It is near about 50 KM from District Headquarter.
- Tourists visiting Ammakunda have to pick the bus Services from Jeypore to Chitrakonda.
- They need to drop at Ammakunda.
- Those who travel by train the nearest Railway Station is Jeypore.
- Visitors who visit by air are suggested to connect Visakhapatnam Airport to reach Malkangiri
- .The Visakhapatnam is 270 Kilimoters away from Malkangiri by road.